Back to Top

Sunday 26 November 2017

Rose Wonder Birthday Card - Weekend Blog

Hi all and welcome to my Blog.


Today I have made a beautiful card using the Rose Wonder SU stamp set, embossing and stamping




I started this card with a piece of Garden Green cardstock - 1/2 an A4 sheet, scored half way across and burnished.

I have cut out a matt in Whisper white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and a similar size piece of watercolour paper




I stamped the watercolour with versamark ink and heat embossed it using silver embossing powder, dont forget to use the Embossing  Buddy



I then painted the rose using drops of ink dripped onto a stamping block and using a Aquapainter to give shadeing to the rose. I have used Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Garden Green re inkers. When I am painting or colouring and then going to fussy cut out, I tend to paint slightly over the outline, so that I do not end up with white edges to my shape



Once dry, I cut out the rose and mounted it on the Whisper White Matt with dimensionals and added a few small flowers stamps and some Faceted Gems for effect. I added a Wink of Stella to the rose and leaves to give a glimmer effect.The inside was stamped with a sentiment and a small flower from the Birthday Blooms set.



I have also done this card using ordinary cardstock instead of watercolour paper. I like both effects. Below is embossed on card and then watercolour


I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would love you to leave a message.

Happy Stampin'

Jenny


Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10