Back to Top

Saturday 14 October 2017

Watercolour Stampin' Up! "Remarkable You" Weekend Blog

Welcome to my Weekend Blog 
14/10/17

Today I have made a watercolour card using my Stampin'Up!(SU) Aqua Painters and the SU ink pads.



I have used the SU Remarkable You stamp set and Stampin' Up inks

I started the card with Melon Mambo Cardstock 
I have stamped the flowers on watercolour paper and then coloured it in using inks


Once the flowers are completed, I have fussy cut them out. 

Top Tip:  I have found that if I paint over the lines of the design when I am going to fussy cut it out, you are less likely to get white edges to your design. See below - top one was painted over the lines and the bottom one not




I stamped the sentiment and used a sponge dauber to colour the edges of the paper with ink as I was putting Very Vanilla card in top of Very Vanilla 



Put you card together with Liquid Glue and dimensionals 


Card Recipe:-

Remarkable You stamp set for flower
Watercolour Words stamp set for sentiment
Melon Mambo card 1/2 A4 sheet scored and folded
Very Vanilla card 2 x 2 1/2" and 
SU Ink pads - Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive
Tombo Liquid Adhesive
Dimensionals


Happy Stamping

Jenny





Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10