Back to Top

Sunday 6 August 2017

Weekend Blog Stampin' Up! Oh So Eclectic and Subtles inks

Hello Stampers and Welcome to my Weekend Blog


Today I made this lovely card using the Stampin'Up "Oh So Eclectic" Stamp set and mainly Sublte shades of SU ink.

Using Stampin'Up cardstock in Bermuda Bay I made my A6 card.

I made my cut out window in the Pool Party card with the Oh So Eclectic die and taped the acetate window to the back of the card, trimming off any excess. 

I taped the white card down to my working area with washi tape, only covering the outside 1/4". then using the actual inkpads, I wiped across the white card with Marina mist, Pool Party and Soft Sky, making a random pattern. When I was happy with this I carefully peeled off the washi tape and glued the page onto the back of the window matt so that the colour shows through.

I then made the flowers using scrap Whisper White card. These are 2 step stamps and I find it best to do the background first and then the outlines. I stamped and cut out the sentiment using a Stampin'Up Stitched Framelits Circle Die and the sentiment is from the SU Eastern Beauty Stamp set. The stems are done in Pear Pizzazz.

Finally I put it all together with SU dimensionals and added the little bit of Pool Party Bakers Twine using a glue dot, to make the flowers look like a bouquet. I have highlighted the flowers and the sentiment with Wink if Stella pen which give a nice glitter effect. It is difficult to see here.



These are the items that I used to make my card

Card recipe:-

Cardstock Bermuda Bay 1/2 an A4 sheet 81/4 x 5" 
Cardstock  Whisper White 5 5/8 x 3 7/8
Cardstock Pool Party 5 3/8 x 3 5/8
Scrap whisper white card to make the flowers and the sentiment 
Stampin' Up! Inks - Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette
Stampin' Write in Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Up! Stamp Bundle Oh So Eclectic
Stamp Set Eastern Beauty - for the sentiment
A small sheet of acetate cut to size4 1/2 x 2 
Stampin' Up! Bakers Twine - Pool Party 
Wink of Stella ink pen  

All of these supplies can be purchased from my webpage, just follow the link at the top that says shop now




I hope you enjoyed this card
Do leave a comment below

Happy Stampin'

Jenny
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10