Back to Top

Sunday 20 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Oh So Eclectic Designer Series Paper Card Video

Hello Stampers, Welcome to my Weekend Blog


Today I have a card making video for you to watch and make yourselves a very simple card.


Follow the link   HERE   to the video on Youtube

Feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel. I hope to add at least one video each week


Card Recipe:-

Cardstock 1 - 1/2 A4 sheet for the card base. I have used Pool Party but any colour is ok
Cardstock 2 in toning colour 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 - I used Bermuda Bay
Cardstock Whisper White 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 for the insert
DSP in matching shades 5 3/8 x 2" I used the spotty DSP from the Naturally Eclectic DSP
Bakers Twine in toning colour
A Happy Birthday stamp
Apropriate sized Label in both cardstock 1 and 2 I used the Pretty Label punch


All of these items are available from my webshop. Follow the Catalogue button at the top to see the range of items

I hope you enjoy this video and have fun experimenting in other ways of making the card
Happy Stampin'
Jenny
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10