Back to Top

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Dandelion card, Balloon Celebrations, Colours, Stampin'Jenny

Hi there, Welcome to My Midweek Blog



Today I have made for you two lovely cards using a stamp set that I never expected to get this result from. 


I was looking at a youtube video by Liz Yuille, and was amazed by what she had made. The link to her video is below.



I used the following to make my cards and am so happy with the results. I think I prefer the more open seed head of the blue to the tighter pink seed head.


The effect is made just using the 2 small seed heads on the Balloon Celebration set. The centre of the head is done using the smaller stamp and the outside row using the larger stamp. 

I hope you have a go at making this card and are pleased with the result


Card Recipe:

Stampin' Up! Cardstock - Pool Party / Pink Pirouette - 1/2 A4 sheet for the card, 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 for the matt.
Card stock - Whisper White 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 for the matt which you stamp the seed head pattern on.
Whisper White Cardstock - 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 for the insert.
Stampin' Up! inks - Pool Party and Pink Pirouette
Matching ribbon 
Glue and slue dots 

HERE is the link to the Youtube tutorial  


Happy Stampin' !

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10