Back to Top

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Weekend Blog - Stampin' Up! Watercolour Wings Card

Hello Friends



 Today I decided to have a little play with the Stampin' Up! Watercolour Wings stamp set. A few hours previously I had tried out using inks on normal cardstock and on watercolour paper to see which I liked the best. I found that the normal cardstock kinda bubbles if it gets too wet - see below



I decided that I really like the look on the far right which is achieved using Stampin'Up! ink, and the Aqua Painters, so this is what I used for my card.


I stamped the butterfly in 3 layers , using the stamp set and cut it out with the Bold Butterfly Framelit die.
I stamped the "Stylized Happy Birthday" inside and added a bow of Pool Party Bakers Twine 


I love these colours and will be making this one again.


Hope you like my card and have a go at making it. All items for the project can be purchased via my Stampin' Up! webpage HERE

Happy Weekend Stampin'

Jenny

Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10