Back to Top

Sunday 25 March 2018

Simple Birthday Cards using Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper

Welcome to Stampin' Jenny's Weekend Blog

Today I have made a set of Birthday Cards using the Eastern Palace Designer Series paper (DSP) from the current annual catalogue. 


I plan on actually USING more DSP in the future as I tend to buy it, love it and hoard it!

I have used In Colour card and co-ordinated it with the DSP - one in Lemon Lime Twist



One in Dapper Denim 


and one in Fresh Fig


I hope you like these simple cards and have a go at making them


Happy Stampin'

Jenny
x



Product List
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
[141424]
£7.25

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, three great simple but classy designs to which DSP can be used instead of being hoarded. LOL :O)

    ReplyDelete

09 10