Back to Top

Monday 11 December 2017

Stampin' Up! Sweet Little Something - Spring/Summer Sneak Peek


Welcome to my Blog.
Today I am making a card using some of the brand new Stampin' Up! products from the Spring/Summer 2018 catalogue. These items will be available for sale from 3rd Jan 2018.


 I have made this pretty card as a Baby Girl card to give with a little gift using the new Sweet Little Something stamp set and this beautiful new Specialty Designer Series Paper - Painted With Love which has gorgeous shades of pinks and gold.

The stamp set is a 3 stage stamp and I have stamped it in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso. You could do shades of pink or blues or just about any shade you like.

The sentiment is also from this set.






All the supplies can be ordered from my webpage by following the link above.

Happy Stampin' in 2018

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10