Back to Top

Thursday 17 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peak Crafty Cupcakes Team Blog Hop


Welcome to Crafty Cupcakes August 2017 Blog Hop



The Theme of todays Blog Hop is 

"Sneak Peek at the Holiday Catalogue"
(Dont forget to hop over to the other blogs)


I have made two cards, the first one uses the new Stampin'Up " Christmas Quilt" set new and Designer Series Paper

 Below are the other items used to make this card 


The second card I am showing is made using the new "Brightly Lit Christmas and the Santa Paws" stamp sets. 

I love these sets and all the stamps in it. Below are the products that I used to make this card



I know I am going to be making lots of cards with the Santa Paws set!

These new stamp sets, papers and accessories are available to buy from my shop  from 1st September 2017. Follow the link above to order.

I hope you have enjoyed your "Sneak Peek" and are looking forward to seeing the whole catalogue online or contact me for a copy


Thank you once again for visiting my blog and taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss so make sure you carry on hopping through the list. Remember that currently you are at my blog - Jenny Dowding - so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next.



Happy Crafting

Jenny

Product List

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love them both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both these cards! Super cute for Christmas Jenny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jenny, you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous again Jenny two projects well done. I especially love the Santa Paws card for obvious reasons lol Really proud SU mom here xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both lovely cards. Santa Paws is definitely now on my to get list. 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these... am looking forward to 'playing' with the Christmas Quilt set specially. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice way to use up scraps love it and the dog by the lamppost is great

    ReplyDelete

09 10