Back to Top

Thursday 20 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Favourites Crafty Cupcakes Team Blog Hop


Welcome to the Crafty Cupcakes Team Stampin' Up! Blog Hop for July 2017. Each month members of the Team take part in our Team Blog Hop to share with you our cards and projects made using the fabulous Stampin' Up! products. You are currently visiting Jenny Dowding, Stampin'Jenny in the UK and below you will see the full list of everyone taking part. To move to the next blog just click the name after mine in the list. 

Hi Fellow Stampers!



Today I have made this beautiful card using the Stampin'Up Daisy Delight stamp set, punch and the matching Designer series paper.





These are the items that I used to make my card:-


Card  Base - 1/2 A4 of SU Always Artichoke cardstock
Ist matt layer - 3 5/8 x 5 5/8 Daisy Delight Designed Series Paper
2nd Matt layer - 2 1/2 x 5 3/8 Whisper White Cardstock
Inks - Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Stamp sets Daisy Delight and the sentiment from Birthday Blooms
The Daisy Punch
Old Olive 1/4" stitched edge ribbon





I hope you enjoy making this card. 

Contact me for any more info.

All supplies can be purchased via my weblink above

Do leave a comment below.

Jenny x


Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
£16.00

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny, you're inspiring me in what I need to do with my set. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I just love everything about this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, I love everything in the daisy suite, your card showcases it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jenny I'm so proud of you and how far you have come You have definitely showcased this suite to the full well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great...might have to buy the daisy yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Jenny! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jenny, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10