Back to Top

Saturday 22 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Sea Wall Picture using High Tide, In the City Stamp sets



Hello Stampers!



My Saturday post today is of an A4 picture that I have made using Stampin' Up! products.

I very much miss living near the sea in Ireland and this reminds me a lot of home. I am really pleased with the result, and may frame it at a later date - will post a pic if I do 



These are the SU inks and Stamp sets that I used to make the picture




I  used the brayer techniques of the backgrounds and stamping for all the details. I colour washed across the sea in several shades using the SU Aqua Painters.
All these items are available to purchase from me or direct from my page on Stampin' Up!, just follow the link on this page.

Below is my picture framed and on my bedroom wall 

I hope you enjoyed looking at this project and maybe have a go yourselves

Please leave a comment below

Jenny 
x
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10